7684yard birds

  • Fran Rutkovsky
    Mar 13, 2012
      I had a female Wilson's warbler bathing under the mister today around 1 p.m. Also today saw my first of spring male
      Rubythroat, though I'm pretty sure I saw it zooming off yesterday. Other birds around include a female Summer Tanager
      (been here all winter); Gray Catbird; 4 Goldfinches; a few Chipping sparrows left; 3 Baltimore Orioles.

      Saturday morning there were at least 15 noisy Blue Jays in a tree in the ravine. Not sure what they were squawking about.

      --------
      Fran Rutkovsky
      Tallahassee, FL
      franrutkovsky@...