6065Apalachee Audubon Wildlife Friendly Yard Tour - Feb 20

  • Pam Flynn
    Feb 1, 2010
      Tickets are now on sale at Native Nursery and Wild Birds Unlimited for the
      third annual Back Yard Wildlife Tour on Feb. 20 from 10am-4pm.
      Price is $10/person with all proceeds to benefit Apalachee Audubon.
      If you've done this tour before, you know what fun it is..if you haven't,
      you are in for a treat!
      You will receive all information/maps/addresses with your ticket purchase.

      For additional information, contact Pam Flynn at pflynn57@... or
      850-383-1238.

      Also, if anyone has a wildlife friendly yard that you would like to share on
      this tour next year, please let us know. We are always looking for new yards
      for the tour. Being the middle of winter, this tour is not a garden tour.
      Our tour is to share ideas for the habitat we have in our yards, how to
      attract different birds, see what blooms in the winter and to show off our
      winter birds. It's as much fun for the hosts as the tourist.

      Thanks...