      From: Harry Hooper <hbhooper@...>
      To: nflbirds <nflbirds@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 4:07:36 PM
      Subject: [nflbirds] white pelicans

      Afternoon nflbirders,Took my mom to the refuge this morning for a little birding from the main road. East Pool was jammed with waders including a dancing immature reddish egret. But of real interest was the flyover of 25 white pelicans with another 14 resting on the mud flats of Stoney Bayou Pool #1. Even had a single white pelican on the mudflats at headquarters pond. I can't recall observing white pelicans at the refuge during the summer. I would appreciate some feedback on their summertime occurrence on the refuge.Many thanks,Harry HooperTallahassee, Florida
      Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile!
      http://mobile. msn.com