3684St Marks - Mon. 30th

  • dellabythesea
    Oct 31, 2006
      My Blog is also not working so I posted some pictures from St Marks
      on Monday here: http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/nflbirds/photos

      Please Click on the 'St Marks - Flycatchers/Sparrows Folder by

      There are pictures of the beautiful Scissored-Tailed Flycatcher that
      landed right beside the car. What a spectacular bird!

      Also...pictures of several different kinds of sparrows. I tried as
      best I could to ID all of them and I am the first person to admit I
      might be wrong - so please, look at the pictures and if there is a
      correction that needs to be made, let me know. Thanks!

      I know a couple of you have said that you cannot get into the
      section to see the photos, so as soon as my Blog is up and running
      again, I will get these pictures put up there.

      Thanks so much!

      Judy Cooke
      Blog temporarliy down - sorry!