2327Two Orioles now!

  • Linda Most
    Jan 8, 2005
      Hi again,
      The male oriole came to the feeders today, and he's banded (and gorgeous!). He has one aluminum(?) band. I can't read the numbers yet but will keep trying. If I get the numbers does anyone know where to report the info?

      thanks,
      Linda

      Conservation is sometimes perceived as stopping everything cold, as holding whooping cranes in higher esteem than people. It is up to science to spread the understanding that the choice is not between wild places or people, it is between a rich or an impoverished existence for man.

      - Thomas E. Lovejoy