I shot the cover image for the group with the Neximage 5, Transit of Venus.The image shown is a combination of a full disc and 1/2 disc.I changed themacabretheatre
Ed, Thanks. The gain was 27 and the exposure was 1/106 sec. You can see this info and the rest of the details in my Astrobin write up. One other thing I wantedpdarmody
Pat, Thanks for the detailed reply. I kind of figured it had something to do with the focal length. BTW, very nice Jupiter image. How did you get the moons toed_labelle
Last Modified: Jun 4, 2013
Neximage 5, RTMC astrophoto winner
Best eclipse/transit & best of show
- Aug 26, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.