Re: long exposure modification -- amp control?

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      Hi Ed,

      I can't confirm it, but I would assume that it would be similar
      to the amp-off mod for the Toucam and Vesta. I did it for my Vesta
      Pro, but I have not done it for my Neximage (yet).

      If anyone can confirm that the Neximage uses the Sony ICX098 series
      CCD, then the transistor across CCD pin 9 amp-off mod would
      be the same.

      Let us know if you try this,
      Brent