Re: NexImage5 Firmware Upgrade

  • ajn41989
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
      I forgot to mention in my previous post that you have to click on the tab for "drivers and software" to get to the IC Capture download link. I guess that would have been obvious, but the tinyurl link only takes you to the main page describing the DFK 72AUC02, and the link to download IC Capture isn't on that page but on one of its tabs.

      Anders