Re: Size Limit in Registax?

  • imontam
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hi,
      I have Registax 4 on one computer, and Registax 5 on another, and register 6 downloaded but mot installed yet. I still use Reg 4 frequently and use a simple procedure to process large AVIs, up to 10,000 frames. Reg 4 had this 2200 frame limit for an AVI. So if the captured AVI is larger than that, it has to be chopped up into several AVIs of about 2000 frames each, using VirtualDub for instance.
      To load them into Registax : when in the loading window click on the 1st AVI to highlight it, then click on the other AVIs while keeping the Ctrl key pressed. Then load it. All of the AVIs will be loaded as one in Registax, with a limit of 10,000 (at least in Registax 4).

      Bye, Monti.