Found a great shopping app for us - shopkick

  • Hipolito Jimenez
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      Hey neximage@yahoogroups.com - I found an awesome app for us! Shopkick gives out reward points for shopping trips we already do anyway. Best part is, you don't even have to buy anything. You just walk into a store like Target, open the app and get points. Pretty neat.

      It's super easy. This works at Target, Macy's, Old Navy, Best Buy and many others. You can turn the points ("kicks") into Starbucks coffees, Target gift cards, movie tickets, iTunes, Coach bags and more.

      The app is free - works on iPhone and Android. See you on shopkick. Can't wait!

      Hipolito

      P.S. For my starter bonus for you, click this link to download the free app: http://get.shopkick.com/oklahoma2728 The bonus expires in 3 days.

      This marketing email was sent by shopkick because Hipolito Jimenez thinks you would be interested in this offer. No spam, no misuse of your email info, ever. Promise.
      Shopkick is located at 558 Waverley St. Suite 200, Palo Alto, CA 94301.