Re: New to the neximage 5 filter question

  • imontam
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hi Randy,
      The problem could be the amount of gain , as mentioned by Bill. I also remember encountering this "white Jupiter" problem when I started using my Neximage (the original one), and it took a while figuring it out. The problem was the exposure time. Despite tweaking the other parameters, Jupiter remained overexposed because my exposure times were too long. Once I figured that out, Jupiter's colors came back.

      Monti.