"New Bee"...

  • Cliff
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2012
      Just joined the group a couple of days ago. I have a Meade 2080 SCT on an LXD75. In the spring of 2011 I bought a NexImage but never used it. Finally had first light this week. Wasn't really impressed, but chalk that up to bad seeing.. Kind of hard to get a good shot of Saturn when its low in the South...

      Anyway, I'm gonna be askin' questions, so you've been warned.