Re: is the neximage worth the agravation

  • rev03ffl
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2009
      --- In neximage@yahoogroups.com, "robert" <robertsspace@...> wrote:

      > before i even get my neximage i keep getting these nitemare stories from hell.. is the neximage worth themoney im spending on it.. or am i living a fantasy life..

      What nightmare stories are you getting? I've had mine for about a year and a half. No problems. I've taken a lot of good shots of the Moon, Saturn, Jupiter and Mars with a Celestron 5SE. Don't expect to use it on any deep sky stuff.

      It does take some skill; my earliest shots are not as good as I take now. It takes time to process the images. But, well, it's a hobby.
    • murray.gregory@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 23, 2009
        Ahhh - Thanks Denis!

        I am going to use these settings the next time out. I am having problems getting my capturing software dialed in. I haven't had much luck with my Neximage. I am either too bright or too dark. Can't get it just right!