The wonders of "Despeckling"

  • Bruce Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:37 PM

      FYI…

      Passing along something I found while playing around with a recent ETX-125 Saturn photo.

      I took a photo, that I was very happy with, from  3/26/08 and ran it through Photoshop Elements Filter > Noise > Despeckle.

      Actually ran it three times and  I think the results are wondrous!

      This was taken with a NexImage at f25 on a 10” Meade LX200.

      Bottom photo is the latest.

      Best regards,  BJ..

      cid:CID0001

      cid:CID0002