May 2008 TLO

  • William Dembowski, FRAS
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2008
      The May 2008 issue of the A.L.P.O. Lunar Section's monthly newsletter, The Lunar Observer, has been uploaded to: http://www.zone-vx.com/tlo.pdf

      Back issues are available at: http://www.zone-vx.com/tlo_back.html

      Thanks to all who contributed,
      Bill Dembowski
      Editor, TLO
    • Wyatt Earp
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2008
        Seems that my dog has been into ALPO longer than I.

        Smile emoticon

        Thanks for the link!
        Wyatt, out.

        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2008

          Wyatt, out.

          The May 2008 issue of the A.L.P.O. Lunar Section's monthly newsletter, The Lunar Observer, has been uploaded to: http://www.zone- vx.com/tlo. pdf

          Back issues are available at: http://www.zone- vx.com/tlo_ back.html

          Thanks to all who contributed,
          Bill Dembowski
          Editor, TLO

        • William M. Dembowski, FRAS
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2008
            Wyatt,

            The link you furnished for the ALPO homepage is correct. However,
            the links that I furnished for the current and back issues of TLO
            are straight shots to those pages and actually reside on my personal
            website. I strongly urge list members to visit the ALPO site, but if
            all they want to do is read the newsletter the links I furnished
            will get them there in one click.

            Bill Dembowski

            --- In neximage@yahoogroups.com, "Wyatt Earp" <Elvis@...> wrote:

            ALPO, the hyperlink to their site is incorrect and should be:
            > http://www.alpo-astronomy.org/
            >
            > Wyatt, out.

            Moon ; Moon_watchers ; ALPO-Member ; Meade_LPI ; Moon Geolog ;
            neximage@yahoogroups.com ; nexstar@yahoogroups.com ; StarShoot2
            > Subject: [neximage] May 2008 TLO
            >

            > The May 2008 issue of the A.L.P.O. Lunar Section's monthly
            newsletter, The Lunar Observer, has been uploaded to:
            http://www.zone-vx.com/tlo.pdf

            > Back issues are available at: http://www.zone-
            vx.com/tlo_back.html

            > Thanks to all who contributed,
            > Bill Dembowski
            > Editor, TLO

          • Wyatt Earp
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2008
              Hi Bill,

              No insult intended for your fine publication and web site.

              In my copy of the TLO PDF that I download from your previous posting,
              under the "Invitation to join A.L.P.O", it lists
              the web site correctly as http://www.alpo-astronomy.org/index.htm ,
              but if you click on the hyper-link, it will take you to
              http://www.alpoastronomy.org/index.htm , which I assume is not your "straight shot" intention,
              and you know what they say about assumptions.

              Sorry to be a bother, I only wanted to keep you good looking as well as intelligent.
              I will scurry back under my rock.

              Wyatt.

              Sent: Friday, May 02, 2008 9:30 AM
              Subject: [neximage] Re: May 2008 TLO

              Wyatt,

              The link you furnished for the ALPO homepage is correct. However,
              the links that I furnished for the current and back issues of TLO
              are straight shots to those pages and actually reside on my personal
              website. I strongly urge list members to visit the ALPO site, but if
              all they want to do is read the newsletter the links I furnished
              will get them there in one click.

              Bill Dembowski

              --- In neximage@yahoogroup s.com, "Wyatt Earp" <Elvis@...> wrote:

              Dembowski's message about the newsletter for
              ALPO, the hyperlink to their site is incorrect and should be:

              title="http://www.alpo-astronomy.org/ CTRL + Click to follow link" href="http://www.alpo-astronomy.org/">http://www.alpo- astronomy. org/

              title="mailto:lunar-observing%40yahoogroups.com CTRL + Click to follow link" href="mailto:lunar-observing%40yahoogroups.com">lunar-observing@ yahoogroups. com ; Lunar_observers ; ALPO-

              href="http://www.zone-">http://www.zone-
              vx.com/tlo_back. html