Re: "Lines" on monitor and images

  • George Bailey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      If they are due to RFI (EMI), a ferrite choke core might help I've
      been told. I have the same problem, and have bought the core, but
      Jupiter is out of my observing site sight. So I'm waiting for
      Mars ....

      - George

      --- In neximage@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Zimmer" <rightquiet@...>

    • rightquiet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        George,

        Choke core, new to me, but learned from a quick search what it is and how it works. RS right down the street from me, so for $5.29 I'll try one. Maybe even squeeze 1 1/2 turns if I can. Thanks for the tip.

        Peter
        ps My handcontroller lost it's firmware the same night I was hoping to get some imaging in; if it isn't one thing... Grrr.