Θέμα: [neximage] Nextimage and USB

  • MALEKOS ALEKARAS
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi !
       I don't think there would be any because the usefull frame rate of 15fps is just too slow for a USB 2.0 .
       Cheers Alex
      briankushner <bkushner@...> έγραψε:
      I have a USB1.0 port on my laptop, would there be any advantage to
      installing a 2.0 card for the camera to use?

      Thanks

      Brian

      deepinthesky2003

      Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!