Signing off...

  • drrmfields
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2006
      It has been a pleasure to be the owner of this group. Unfortunately,
      my non-web life is taking more and more of my time away so I feel I
      could not keep up with my responsibility as owner and moderator. I am
      passing the buck to a current moderator, Scott Leasia. I am sure he
      will continue to do the fine job that he has already been doing.
      Thanks for being such a wonderful group to moderate.

      Clear skies and such,

      Bob Fields