Video Capture Filter not opening up!!

  • cgioldy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi folks.

      I tried to use my NexImage the other day and everything works fine, I
      just can't open the Video Capture Filter so I can adjust the
      settings. I tried uninstalling AMCAP and reinstalling it, but still
      the same. I've encountered this before in the past and was able to
      fix it, I just can't remember what I did.

      Have any of you ever encountered this before? Any idea what I can do
      to get it working? When I click on the Video Capture Filter, nothing
      happens. If I want to image, then I have to stick with all of the
      defaults. Also, I tried it with K3CCD and it does the same thing.

      Thanks for your help,

      Costas
    • cgioldy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        Guys,

        I got it working again. I uninstalled the driver and reinstalled
        it. That was it! Working again. I still don't know what happened
        for it to stop working, but oh well I don't care right now.

        Thanks,
        Costas