No activity in last 7 days
Is this head Maori? WE THINK NOT! This head was among those returned to N.Z through the efforts of Tau Henare. It is claimed to be of Maori origin even though it shows obvious non-polynesian traits. eg...Red hair, high cheek bones, and the celtic/nordic teeth clench. It's far more likely to be a Celtic or European head. BUT Maori have claimed it and others as Maori so thats where the forensic evidence should end. PUH-LEASE Where are the D.N.A results! We need the real and unbiased truth! For info on this and other lies visit... http://www.kilts.co.nz/mhorruairidh.htm
- New Zealand
- May 20, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.