Is there any chance for reveal

  • adrian13ronnie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2003
      These days is harder then ever to believe that something better will
      start going on in Zastava autos.Car industry is taking adventage day
      by day,while Zastava autos standing in place.To be worse,it seems
      like nobody gives a dam.I doubt that someone expects new owners and
      new menagemant soon to come.In case they come,knowing a mentality of
      people in here,it's hard to believe that they will be open for new
      ideas.Unfortunlly,maybe the only way for escape from the bottom of
      car industry is closely related with big turn of way of thinking and
      working for people in here.
      I think that the only chance for revitality is orientation on
      electric cars,but that means that many of employees will lose their
      jobs because thay are not qualifide for new work tasks.Also it
      demands big investments in equipment,and this is pretty risky venture.
      The fact is,that sooner or later must come a final cut and if we look
      on example of Japanes bank sector,we must agree that sooner is
      better.