question for zastava 750 le

  • vfamva@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2011
      Hello everyone,
      I have recently purchased a 1981 zastava 750 le and I am wondering two things. Where is a good place to buy parts in Canada or the US and does any one know where I can get the parts manual for this car (in english if possible).
      Thanks for your help.
    • igor
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2011
        That's the the Serbian car so called Fico there is a place in america where they race them ill work on finding the website for you.
        --- In newyugoinfofromserbia@yahoogroups.com, vfamva@... wrote:

        > Hello everyone,
        > I have recently purchased a 1981 zastava 750 le and I am wondering two things. Where is a good place to buy parts in Canada or the US and does any one know where I can get the parts manual for this car (in english if possible).
        > Thanks for your help.

      • VITO ANELLO
        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2011
          thank you