Yugo in uk!

  • jason
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2006
      HI,just looking at some older messages and you were taking about
      importing yugos over to the uk! I have always had yugos manly raced
      them in the uk but the last few years I have had a pug 205 gti and
      fiat x19`s but now lost a lot of interst! so I am looking to start to
      get in to yugos again but would love to by a new one..... Are they
      coming back to europe? uk? would love to buy a new one can you/ any
      one help?! with thanks Jason
    • dejanp78
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2006
        Hi Jason,

        I am not quite sure about time when yugo start selling again in EU,
        maybe the best source for getting this info is official web sit
        (www.zastava.net)
        Today, yugo (or it's new name Zastava IN)sales mainly in Serbia,
        Bosnia, Macedonia, Bulgaria and Croatia.
        In photos folder zou will find new pics of taday's yugo

        brgds

        Dejan