Met my sumone finally...

  • kayarna-lopez487@funnycarsrock.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      I know some buddys who have met a few nice honey's off of this kind of thing (here is the place they used: http://www.funtimesaheadhere.info/hghk , but what do ya think? I think it is mad cool from what I saw at my buddy’s house, and iam thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular personalssite, but with an instant message and Web.cams system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one touch you can start chatting to them over Web.cam (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think!