transforming newsml into Adobe InDesign

  • Jennifer Mendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2011
      I have a client that is planning to receive newsml files and they want to be able to import the files into InDesign to put the stories in a newspaper-type layout for print.

      However, none of us are familiar with how one would transform the newsml into InDesign for publishing. I was hoping maybe someone inthis group may have insight into this.

      Any suggestions?