RE: [newsml] Multiple Bylines with email addresses

  • Dave Compton
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      >You could use
      AdministrativeMetadata/Contributor to add multiple contributors and use the Property elements for interesting info about each like email, office, desk or whatever.
      Agreed, example below (requires DTD v1.2 for <Contribution> element):

      <AdministrativeMetadata>
       <Contributor>
        <Party FormalName="Joe Journo">
         <Property FormalName="Email" Value="joe.journo@..."/>
         <Property FormalName="Tel" Value="+1-234-567-890"/>
        </Party>
        <Contribution FormalName="Contributor"/>
       </Contributor>
       <Contributor>
        <Party FormalName="Rob Reporter">
         <Property FormalName="Email" Value="rob.reporter@..."/>
         <Property FormalName="Tel" Value="+1-234-567-891"/>
        </Party>
       <Contribution FormalName="Contributor"/>
       </Contributor>
      </AdministrativeMetadata>
      Hope this helps
      DC