Need AFp help

  • Political Gateway
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2005
      Hello,

      For the last few months I have looked for a program or a programmer that can handle newsml/nitf.

      That search has proved hopeless and a waste of time.

      I am hoping their is a vendor or programmer out there that has actually worked with the xml from afp or the newsml/nitf standards.

      I have a server, lunux box, using PHP.

      Ihave the program skills to play with the files and add the info to the database, what I cannot do is correctly parse the xml files and all the tags/nitf information. I need some functions to do that and place them into variables that I can add to my database.

      there has to be one programmer or one company that works in this industry, does anyone know of it?

      Frustrated in Florida,
      Bob

      Bob Hoffman
      www.politicalgateway.com