SOME ADVICE??

  • CCST Publishing
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2003
      Please take some time to read this, as I am soliciting some advice from you.

      This is a company operating out of the UK, the USA and India, engaged in offering pre-press services [setting of books, journals & newsletters in a variety of publishing packages], data archival services [converting data from any format to SGML, XML, HTML, PDF, or any other cross platform migrations], e-publishing [converting to PDF, MS Reader, Palm, Tablet PC formats] and complete graphics / multimedia services [audio & animation]. A number of titles of Time Warner, Simon & Schuster, Anderson Press, Farrar Straus, Harper Collins and many others, have been converted by us to web acceptable formats and some of them converted to audio & animated versions too.

      We have also worked on journals and handled DTDs such as Gordon Breach, Nature Publishing, IJO, IEEE, Stockton, Kluwer, CALS and others. While we have achieved a great deal of success in e-Books, our progress in pre-press services and data conversion has been limited, although we have built enormous resources of both, skills and people.

      As someone who understands this industry thoroughly, would you be able to suggest how we go about offering these services, to publishers such as yourself? What would convince you to work with us? We provide the best of both worlds…….your work etiquette and passion for excellence integrated into a structured work methodology with us, at a substantially lower cost.

      To prove that we are very competent, quick and cost effective, I am amenable to doing any project of reasonable size, at 50% of what it costs you today. In case you feel it might be worthwhile to talk to someone else within your company, could you refer me to such a person?

      I do hope you can advise us.

      Best Regards,
      Uday

      Uday Y.Bhende