Problems importing toolkit packages.

  • Marit Ingeberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hi,
      I've got problem with importing the NewsML toolkit (have tried both 1.1final
      and 2.0), got no problems with other lib. I've tested jar's from different
      download locations. I'm using "Forte for Java 3.0".
      Short story: Selects "Mount jar..." from "Explorer[Filesystem]", selects the
      "newsml-toolkit.jar" file. But it's a empty jar, no classes. When I unmount
      it my CPU goes up to 100% and Forte frezes.

      Any pointers would be appreciated.

      Thanks a lot.
      Kind Regards

      Marit