21st Unicode Conference, May 2002, Dublin, Ireland

  • misha.wolf@reuters.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002

      Twenty-first International Unicode Conference (IUC21)
      Unicode, Localization and the Web: The Global Connection
      http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc21
      14-17 May 2002
      Dublin, Ireland

      NEWS

      * Hotel guest room group rate valid to 1 May.

      * Early bird registration rate valid to 1 May.

      * Visit the Conference Web site ( http://www.unicode.org/iuc/iuc21 )
      to check the Conference program and register. To help you choose
      Conference sessions, we've included abstracts of talks and speakers'
      biographies.

      * The Workshop on Standards in Localisation, organised by the
      Localisation Research Centre (LRC), is taking place in the same venue
      on May 13 -- See: http://lrc.csis.ul.ie

      CONFERENCE SPONSORS

      Agfa Monotype Corporation
      Basis Technology Corporation
      Localisation Research Centre
      Microsoft Corporation
      Reuters Ltd
      Sun Microsystems, Inc.
      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)

      GLOBAL COMPUTING SHOWCASE

      Visit the Showcase to find out more about products supporting the
      Unicode Standard, and products and services that can help you
      globalize/localize your software, documentation and Internet content.
      For details, visit the Conference Web site.

      CONFERENCE VENUE

      The Conference will take place at:

      The Burlington Hotel
      Upper Leeson Street
      Dublin 4, Ireland

      Tel: (+353 1) 660 5222
      Fax: (+353 1) 660 8496

      CONFERENCE MANAGEMENT

      Global Meeting Services Inc.
      8949 Lombard Place, #416
      San Diego, CA 92122, USA

      Tel: +1 858 638 0206 (voice)
      +1 858 638 0504 (fax)

      Email: info@...
      or: conference@...

      * * * * *

      Unicode(r) and the Unicode logo are registered trademarks of Unicode,
      Inc. Used with permission.

      the views of Reuters Ltd.