FW: [everson@evertype.com: I approve the registration of es-419 (Latin American Spanish)]

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005
      See attachment.

      From: John.Cowan [mailto:jcowan@...]
      Sent: 13 June 2005 13:03
      To: Misha Wolf
      Subject: [everson@...: I approve the registration of es-419
      (Latin American Spanish)]

      FYI. This should be distributed to whomever needs to know it.

      --
      John Cowan jcowan@... www.reutershealth.com
      www.ccil.org/~cowan

      ------------ ----------------------------------------------------

      To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit http://www.reuters.com/productinfo

      the views of Reuters Ltd.
    • Michael Steidl/MDir IPTC
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005

        to get this right:

        "es-419" is intended to be "group tag" for these language tags:

        es-AR, es-BO, es-CL, es-CO, es-CR, es-CU, es-DO, es-EC, es-FK, es-GT,
        es-HN, es-MX, es-NI, es-PA, es-PE, es-PR, es-PY, es-SV, es-UY, es-VE.

        Right?

        The only issue that concernes me is the rather vague intention of "best
        practices" for applying it.

        Michael

        On 13 Jun 2005 at 13:18 Misha Wolf wrote:

        > See attachment.
        >
        > Misha

        Sent by:
        Michael Steidl