RE : [newsml-g2] Starting NewsML G2

  • Evain, Jean-Pierre
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2008
      Hi Tony,

      Good to hear. I had met Mark Jones recently and I was expecting things like
      this.

      I am sure all IPTC colleagues will be happy to help.

      If you need direct assistance from EBU / Eurovision, please contact my
      colleague Benoit Sergent at sergent@... and he will provide you with EBU
      feeds in NewsML-G2. Easier to start with instances...

      Regards,

      Jean-Pierre