RE: [newsml-g2] newsitem attribute standard

  • Laurent LE MEUR
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2008
      We have made @standard and @standardversion attributes mandatory, so the recipient can check the minor differences between e.g. a NewsML-G2 newsItem variant with "partMeta" in it and a basic newsItem used by, say, EventsML.
      Laurent

      This e-mail, and any file transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.

      For more information on Agence France-Presse, please visit our web site at http://www.afp.com