News example: a news item with SportsML plus NITF content

  • Laurent LE MEUR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2007

      I have uploaded a new example of news item in Files > Contributed-examples > sport.

      The sample was originally provided by Paul Kelly from XMLteam. I just modified it to be valid re the current draft NewsML-G2.

      Example-SportsML-NITF.xml is the result of a transform of a SportsML file into NewsML-G2.

      It shows two renditions of the same information:

      -          the first rendition as structured SportsML content

      -          the second rendition as textual NITF content.

      These two components are considered being alternative renditions of the same information, especially if one could be processed out of the other.

      Laurent Le Meur

      This e-mail, and any file transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email.

      For more information on Agence France-Presse, please visit our web site at http://www.afp.com