Updated list of decisions in the files area

  • lolemfr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2006
      Dear all,

      I have uploaded an updated set of html pages in the group's files
      area: decisions, proposals, and history of proposals.

      The small IPTC working group is trying to finalize the NAR model and
      schemas for early 2007. Expect some new samples in a few weeks.

      Do not hesitate to ask questions on this (too quiet) list, we'll be
      happy to reply.

      Laurent Le Meur
      IPTC NAR WP chair