Regular column / recurring report / fixture / thread

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      I'm writing to ask for suggestions for the name of the NewsML G2 element containing the ID of a ... ahem ... what to call it? ... regular column / recurring report / fixture / thread.  Those of us based in the UK don't like "fixture", as here it means a sporting event (or a light fitting, etc).  I don't know whether US usage is the same.  Googling for "fixture" seems to indicate that it is.  The News Architecture WP is proposing to use "thread", as a neutral term.  Any other ideas?

      Thanks,

      Misha Wolf
      News Standards Manager

      Reuters Messaging: misha.wolf.reuters.com@...
      (t) +44 20 7542 6722 | (m) +44 7990 56 6722

      Get the latest news at Reuters.com

      This email was sent to you by Reuters, the global news and information company.

      Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.