Re: Statements about statements -- Help needed!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2005
      Thanks for all help with this complicated matter.

      A new version of the XSLT stylesheet is now available in:
      and is called:
      NewsML2-N3_3.xsl

      This version generates N3 output (as opposed to NT) and handles most
      statements about statements, using the RDF reification vocabulary.
      We continue to be unsure whether this is the best approach. If the
      graphing facility in the W3C RDF Validator was working, we could
      convert the triples to RDF/XML and feed the result to the Validator,
      to see the graphs it generates. The graph given in the RDF primer
      for the example using the reification vocabulary isn't exactly
      intuitive.

      Any further advice would be most welcome. Others must have grappled
      with this problem. Is there a preferred solution?

      Misha Wolf
      News Standards Manager, Reuters, www.reuters.com
      Chair, News Metadata Framework WG, IPTC, www.iptc.org/dev
      Vice-Chair, NewsML 2 Architecture WP, IPTC, www.iptc.org/dev

      Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.