Re: EventsML integration to Semantic Web

  • mangolaz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
      Hi Michael,

      thanks for the clarification!

      Should I understand from your comment that publicly available OWL or RDFS schema covering the NewsML is not available yet, but that you are working on it?

      Lassi

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
        Hi Lassi,
        NewsML-G2 was already designed to comply with RDF but so far we did not
        receive requests to provide a definition by OWL for it. We will consider
        this.