RE: [newsml-g2] EventsML integration to Semantic Web

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
      Hi Lassi

      You are very close to what we have in mind:

      @prefix nar: <http://iptc.org/std/nar/2006-10-01/> .
      @prefix cpnat: <http://cv.iptc.org/newscodes/cpnature/> .
      @prefix cinat: < http://cv.iptc.org/newscodes/cinature/>.

      <http://events.hubi.fi/eventsml/events/1756601>
      nar:itemClass cinat:concept;
      nar:type cpnat:event ;
      nar:contentCreated "2013-03-15T16:06:29.000Z"^^xsd:dateTime ;
      nar:start "2013-07-02T19:00:00Z"^^xsd:dateTime;
      nar:name "The Sound of the Senate Square"@en ;
      nar:name "Senaatintorin Ääni"@fi .

      (I've added a random start date/time for the event)

      Managing Director of the IPTC [mdirector@...]
      Web: www.iptc.org - on Twitter @IPTC
      Business office address:
      25 Southampton Buildings, London WC2A 1AL, United Kingdom
      Registered in England, company no 101096

    • mangolaz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
        Hi Michael,

        thanks for the clarification!

        Should I understand from your comment that publicly available OWL or RDFS schema covering the NewsML is not available yet, but that you are working on it?

        Lassi

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
          Hi Lassi,
          NewsML-G2 was already designed to comply with RDF but so far we did not
          receive requests to provide a definition by OWL for it. We will consider
          this.