Insert Table in NewsML

  • alrefai.amer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2013
      Hello,

      How can I insert Table in NewsML.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2013
        Hello
        a table is part of the content of a NewsML-G2 News Item.
        One of the options is:
        - the table should be in XHTML
        - then create XHTML code for a web page including the table
        - then add the XHTML code to the inlineXML element of the contentSet.

        You could use also other formats for the table, e.g. NITF or SportsML for
        sports tables. As both are XML format they would go under inlineXML.

        Managing Director of the IPTC [mdirector@...]
        Web: www.iptc.org - on Twitter @IPTC
        Business office address:
        25 Southampton Buildings, London WC2A 1AL, United Kingdom
        Registered in England, company no 101096

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2013
          Thanks Mr Michael for replying.