service and usage

  • thuso71
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013

      Hi,

      I am currently looking at converting our NITF to NewsMLG2+NITF and I am wondering:

      Would values/data in <tobject> be natural to put in <service> tag?

      I have this:

      <tobject tobject.type="Utenriks">

      <tobject.property tobject.property.type="Nyheter" />

      Could this be transformed into?

      <service qcode="ntbservice:Nyhetstjenesten" />
      <service qcode="ntbservicetype:Utenriks" />
      <service qcode="ntbserviceporperty:Nyheter" />

      Standard Nyhetsmelding has been placed here:

      <genre qcode="ntbgenre:Standardnyhetsmelding">

      <name>Standard nyhetsmelding</name>
      </genre>

      Vennlig hilsen,

      Trond Husø