Erratum in XML Schema fixed

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012

      NewsML-G2 users:

      This week we’ve found this erratum in the XML Schemas of NewsML-G2 2.11 and higher: no data type is defined for the element sameAsScheme (a grandchild of the catalog element).

      This error has been fixed today in the XML Schema as file version 2 of NewsML-G2 2.11, 2.12, and 2.13. The ZIP packages have been updated

      Managing Director of the IPTC [mdirector@...]

      Web:
      www.iptc.org - on Twitter @IPTC

      Business office address:

      Since 1 November 2012: 25 Southampton Buildings, London WC2A 1AL, United Kingdom

      Registered in England, company no 101096