Indicating that a video content includes incrustations (titling)

  • Philippe Mougin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      In my NewsML-G2 document for videos, I have a need to convey whether incrustations (e.g., titling) have been added in the video content. This comes from the fact that some clients are not interested by such content (because they want to do their own incrustations/titling over the video content).

      How would you advise expressing that in NewsML-G2 ? Should I create an extension ? Define a genre (but I have the feeling that this might not be what genres are intended for) ? Any other idea/best practice ?

      Best,

      Philippe