Typo related to cardinality of

  • Philippe Mougin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
      Hi,

      In the specification, p 178, I see "generator (0..1)". I think this is a typo and it should be "generator (0..unbounded)" instead (see p. 152 for an example of multiple <generator> elements).

      Best,

      Philippe
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
        Hi Philippe,

        the spec document is wrong, the XML Schema is right: cardinality is
        0..unbounded.
        In the next version spec document this will be fixed - expect it this
        November.