Rdf from NewsML and JSON-LD

  • mangolaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2012
      Hi,

      we are developing a site publishing and normalizing event information. Current prototype is live in events.hubi.fi address.

      One of the aims would be to publish data in a common format, and we have been considering that EventsML could be potential match.

      We would like to create JSON-LD output, which could be converted to RDF and be matching EventsML XML converted to RDF.

      So the question is, is there any standard way to generate RDF from EventsML/NewsML XML-format? Or just description of how such RDF should look like?

      Thanks,

      Lassi Immonen
      www.mysema.com