Re: From millimeters to dimensionunit

  • Philippe Mougin
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 26, 2012
      Yes, I see that.
      However my legacy vector infographic files are annotated with dimensions that can be used as an advice when displaying the content (e.g., this vector graphic wont look so great under 100 millimeter width (maybe because it is full of super complex information)).

      Should I use the width and height attributes of <remoteContent> to express this? Using points as units? And if so I back to my previous question: which point system?

      Philippe

      PS: btw, it looks like the NewsML-G2 spec accounts for the fact that width/height can make sense for vector graphic, as it take care to define a default dimension unit (i.e., point) for them.