RE: [newsml-g2] Title in Group element

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2012
      Hi Alexander

      Exactly what you request has been added in version 2.10 of NewsML-G2 last
      autumn:
      http://dev.iptc.org/G2-CR00142-Adding-descriptive-properties-to-a-package-gr
      oup
      ... and the spec files can be downloaded from here:
      http://www.iptc.org/std/NewsML-G2/2.10/specification/

      Managing Director of the IPTC [mdirector@...]
      Web: www.iptc.org - on Twitter @IPTC