Title in Group element

  • alexandergas
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2012
      Hello,

      Thank you.
      Alexander
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2012
        Hi Alexander

        Exactly what you request has been added in version 2.10 of NewsML-G2 last
        autumn:
        http://dev.iptc.org/G2-CR00142-Adding-descriptive-properties-to-a-package-gr
        oup
        ... and the spec files can be downloaded from here:
        http://www.iptc.org/std/NewsML-G2/2.10/specification/

        Managing Director of the IPTC [mdirector@...]
        Web: www.iptc.org - on Twitter @IPTC