RE: About NewsML-G2

  • misha.wolf@thomsonreuters.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2012

      Hi Fakih,

      I suggest you join this group:

      and ask there.

      From: Fakih Karademir [mailto:fakihkarademir@...]
      Sent: 11 February 2012 08:18
      To: Wolf, Misha (M Content Mktpl)
      Subject: About NewsML-G2

      Hi Mr. Misha Wolf,

      I want to ask you a question about the overall structure of the NewsML-G2 format. Hopefully I'm planning to develop an open source project/library
      which will hold very useful features to process on NewsML documents. I'm familiar with NewsML 1.x. Can you show me a reference file which
      indicates all possible NewsML-G2  in action in a single document? I want to see the whole hierarchy between the tags. I've found this URL which could
      help me : http://about.reuters.com/ids/newsml/textversions/newsML04_tree.gif Is this demonstrating all the components?

      Thank you, my best regards,

      --
      [Fakih Karademir]

      This email was sent to you by Thomson Reuters, the global news and information company. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.