RE: [newsml-g2] How to Convey That an Item is Part of a Sequence?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9, 2012

      Stuart and all

      I feel this issue belongs to the group of what was called publishing metadata, it was discussed before the first G2 release (in 2008) but as there was not sufficient time for coming to conclusions it was put aside.

      Maybe we should bring it back to a discussion. The group should include properties which are required to record anything which is relevant to publishing or having published the content:

      -          For future publishing: time frames, targeted publishing products, …

      -          For recording a publishing: publishing date, publishing products, volume/issue/sequence numbers, publishing policy
      (I think this could be of high interest to BBC Monitoring, isn’t it?)

      Michael